Weird Dream | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Weird Dream

Today, I had a very weird dream. I dreamt that a friend of mine came to my house. Anyone who knows me know that I do not really welcome visitors because of my monkeys. I don't like to put the stress on them with strangers around.

Anyway, I don't know why, this friend and myself were in the back room. I was on the phone while he was reading. Another friend called me up to tell me that someone is missing and I offered my fat monkey to help in the search and rescue, saying that my fatty monkey in very good in looking for missing people, which is really funny because my monkey can't do such a thing at all.

Then suddenly my mom woke up from her afternoon nap and was walking to the back of the house, and I told my friend to quickly hide in another room but he refused to budge, dammit! I had to push and pull and shove him into the other room and tried to lock the door with him inside but he kept deflecting my hand away.

I don't know anymore subsequently what happened because I woke up :-)

I guess I must be feeling very guilty with my friendship with him because my dad doesn't like it *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment