The Fastest Car | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Fastest Car

My friend, Soo, is a race car enthusiast. His hobby is to modify his car to get the best speed out of it. He told me about a website called Fastest Car, which is a database of some of the world's fastest, rarest, most exotic super cars.

Although I am not as crazy about cars as him, I do appreciate a good car when I see one, especially when I am driven in one.

Surfing Fastest Car, I am introduced to all the leading race car manufacturers in the world. With 175 cars in the database and more than 800 pictures, these provide amazing eye candy.

I could also vote for my favorite cars and the top five super cars have the honor of being featured on front page. Right now, the Shelby 1967 Cobra 427 Super Snake and Lamborghini 2006 Murcielago LP640 are at a tie with 6.3 votes. I wonder which car will break away from the pack. Maybe my vote will make a difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment