20 Episodes of Winter Sonata | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, April 08, 2007

20 Episodes of Winter Sonata

I have added Winter Sonata to my collection of unwatched movies and Korean dramas, all twenty episodes! I know this drama was aired on local TV sometime back but I did not watch it then. I don't like them dubbed in Malay anyway.

I don't know when I will ever have the time to watch my collection of movies and dramas. However, I do know that I will not be downloading anymore for a long time coming. My hard disk, with a space of 47.1GB only has 2.81 free space now! Eeekk that is making me nervous!

I only ever burn my movies and dramas onto CDs after I have finished watching them so as to ensure I do not burn something that is of bad quality and then spoil the whole set of dramas and waste my effort and money.

I am looking for the day when I can enjoy my movies and dramas like I used to. When will I be able to spare a couple of hours a day? That will be sheer luxury!

0 comments:

Post a Comment