Beenfunkd.com - Online Complaints Bureau | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Beenfunkd.com - Online Complaints Bureau

Just a minute ago, I came across a website called Beenfunkd.com, which is like a complaints bureau and it is online where everyone with an internet access.

I think most of us have at one time or another felt unhappy or dissatisfied over a business transaction, or people whom we met, be they our neighbor, customer, employer, employee or someone on the street.

And sometimes we get so mad and would like to make a complaint but we have no avenue to do so, no one to turn to share our story. Well, now we can do that on Beenfunkd.com.

Writing a complaint on Beenfunkd is always free although an annual membership is $25, which grants us full access to the website.

If we do lodge a complaint on Beenfunkd, it does not mean that we are small-hearted or narrow-minded, but it is good to share our side of the story, let our voice be heard and make a stance against dishonesty. This, I believe, is basic human rights!

Right now, I can off hand think of some injustices that have happened to me that I would like to have recorded on Beenfunkd.com. I believe people would like to read about my experiences and would be happy that I am sharing my side of the story with them.

If you also have any complaint to share, Beenfunkd.com is just the place to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment