USD1 = MYR3.45 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

USD1 = MYR3.45

Sigh *** Should I be happy or sad that the Ringgit has strengthened so much while the US Dollar has weakened at the same time? It seems that things haven't been smooth for me lately.

You know what? I sold my share about ten days ago and that bloody company declared dividend! You say FFFF**** or not? Here I held it for so darn long, four months, and when I finally managed to sell it off thanks to a little run on the market, there it declares dividend and my remisier did not alert me that it is going to declare soon. Otherwise, I would have held on to it longer! Pah!

And in my sales advice, it is stated CUM Dividend. Damn profit less already again. Haih lately really not soon li :-/

0 comments:

Post a Comment