Need More Reciprocal Link Back | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Need More Reciprocal Link Back

As you know, I am always looking for ways to improve search engine rankings of my blogs. To do that, I need to raise my Google Page Rank. I have set a target to meet and I hope that I can achieve that in the next Page Rank update.

Customer Magnetism, a company which offers search engine positioning services says that two thirds of people actually click on natural listings for search results, compared to one third of people who click on sponsored listing on the page hence search engine optimization is very important so that our sites will appear as high up as possible on the natural listing page.

To achieve that, we need to have as many relevant websites with good Page Rank, preferably those that are higher than ours, giving us a link back and pointing to our site. This way, Google will think that our site is important and rank us higher than other similar websites with less quality incoming links.

I think I need to work harder in getting more reciprocal link back from other sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment