Just Say Hi! Free Dating Site | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just Say Hi! Free Dating Site

A friend was skeptical when I told him the existence of a truly free online dating site. He said that he is quite a veteran in online dating and is a member of Yahoo and eHarmony just to name a couple of popular dating sites.

He told me that online dating websites always require his credit card details and will bill him for his participation in the website, like contacting fellow members or replying to messages or listening to voice messages.

I told him to check out Just Say Hi! first before jumping to conclusions. Just Say Hi! does not require our credit card details so how will we ever be billed? I think this should be the least of our worries.

I have actually let a few friends and blog readers know about this totally free online dating site and they told me that even though it is free, the site is feature rich and quality is never compromised. Who said nothing is free in this world?

0 comments:

Post a Comment