Taking The Lazy Way Out | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, March 30, 2007

Taking The Lazy Way Out

I've been toying with the idea of setting up a personal website just for fun and making myself seen online. It is going to be fun but the problem is I have no idea where and how to start.

A friend told me to read the Dummies book and another recommended me a
Dallas website design company whose services he has employed and is satisfied with.

To be frank, I am lazy to read and I do not have a technical mind so even if I read it five times also I will not grasp the workings. So not only am I a dummy but a lazy dummy and the only way out for me, if I were serious about having my own website, is to hire a professional company to take care of everything for me instead of struggling by myself and annoying my friends by asking silly questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment