30th March - Happy Birthday, Boon | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, March 30, 2007

30th March - Happy Birthday, Boon

Happy Birthday even if I can't wish you face to face. You were almost eight months short of your birthday when you left us, as you suspected that you may not make it until today.

You were the first person who knows about my personal blog. That shows how special you were and still are. I hope that you somehow can see what I have written here. Although live goes on for the living, it is not easy and you will forever be missed.

You know what, I am still keeping your text messages on my phone. New messages come in and my storage is almost to its limit but I am still keeping yours. I wonder when I will, if ever, delete your messages off to make way for new ones, new people.

I don't know, if this is strange. I am still keeping your email messages too and keeping your email address in my contacts list hoping that it will "light up" to indicate your online presence. Silly, silly me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment