Turning Sales Around With AIMPromote | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Turning Sales Around With AIMPromote

Last week, I chanced upon my old friend, Frank. He told me that he has been extremely busy trying to hold his company together. I was surprised as I thought that he has been enjoying big sale volume given the number of leads his team managed to generate. Unfortunately, he told me that the leads aren't converting to sales and it has been so for quite a while. I could see that he was rather desperate, so I recommended a professional sales lead management company to him.

I have first heard of AIMPromote.com from business associates who vouched that the company really delivered what the promised and at a most reasonable price too. Generating quality leads and quick turnaround are not easy to achieve at that price but AIMPromote managed to do just that.

Coincidentally, AIMPromote.com is offering a 14-day free trial with access to all premium features and without obligation. So I told Frank to give this a shot. He owes himself and his staff that much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment