Romance Is Indeed For Everyone | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, March 30, 2007

Romance Is Indeed For Everyone

This is a true story of my neighbor who has found love again at eighty-something. Before his wife passed away, he already knew this lady, who is a widow. They did have feelings for each other but they did not go a step forward due to the wife.

As soon as the wife passed away due to illness, the widow and widower got together. Some may say that it is bad taste but if this romance is true love, who are we to begrudge or condemn this couple?

Love is universal and romance for everyone is not impossible even if they are already senior citizens. Whoever said romance is only for the young is not living in the 21st century.

I am still single myself and I need to learn something from them. They have found the key to happiness for the second time and there must be a secret to that! Perhaps it is a good idea to get romantic ideas and sample love letters from them. It will be an eye-opener to learn how to write like that! Maybe then I can be successful in my own romance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment