Radio DW Monitor | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Radio DW Monitor

After years of being an official monitor for Radio Deutsche Welle for the region of Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia, I finally decided leave. It has been a long and fruitful association but unfortunately, I am not longer able to commit my time to the broadcaster like I used to. was also only doing my job half-heartedly since I am always hard pressed for time. Yes, I felt bad, I felt guilty.

So after a long quiet reflection, I felt that it is better for me to leave and pass this post to another more deserving person. As soon as I wrote in to terminate my service, even if it was with a heavy heart, I felt the pressure was off. Otherwise, it is just extra stress when the deadline is near.

I hope that I would still be able to be a general monitor off and on when time permits and maybe when I am old and grey and have retired from work, I will have the leisure and pleasure of being an official monitor again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment