Online Romance | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Online Romance

To be frank, it actually is quite embarrassing to be single at my age. My single status is extremely distinct when old school friends get together and some are already a mother of a small football team.

And my, you can bet that I have been asked a thousand times, "Single still? Why so choosy?" Well, what can I reply? My fate is not here yet, that's why I'm still single!


Anyway, my friend told me to search for Online Romance if I can't find romance in the real world. It does some rather interesting, I must say.

Out of curiosity, I went to eRomance, a free online dating social networking site. After browsing through the site and joining the discussion forums and reading the articles, this does seem like a good option for me. I mean, why limit my own choices, right?

I can choose to take things into my own hands by being proactive in looking for romance, or I can choose to WAIT. But wait till when?

At first, I thought that online dating sites are where sleazy men hang out to look for easy prey but after getting to know other members of eRomance, I just have to change my mind at my formerly biased view!

0 comments:

Post a Comment