On The Road To Recovery | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 08, 2007

On The Road To Recovery

It is with great pleasure to announce that my monkey is on the road to recovery. He has been more active, with waggly tail, chasing birds and cats and has been having good appetite for the past few days. I feel like a ton of bricks has been removed from my shoulders.

I am very grateful that we managed to find a vet that has the presence of mind to accurately pinpoint the exact illness and accurate application and prescription of medication.

He was showing signs of improvement on the third day of infusion. The vet even cancelled the subsequent two days of infusion and switched to oral medication. That's good news indeed!

He needs a review at the end of the week. While we do not expect him to be a hundred percent cleared of his illness, we hope that he has made tremendous health progress. I'm waiting for more good news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment