It's Bacterial Infection | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's Bacterial Infection

My monkey has been confirmed to have bacterial infection due to ticks. It is in fact quite common among animals but how can the second vet never thought of it? I told him to run blood tests and he asked me back what should he be testing for. D'oh!

He insisted on doing x-rays and it's not that I do not want to do it, but x-rays can definitely not tell anything about the blood. X-rays is for checking blockage in the urinary system but that is secondary when his is too weak from the bacterial infection. He could not even walk steadily and the vet wanted to sedate him. Gimme a break!

It pisses me off that this second vet has delayed my little monkey which could cause him organ damage. We still do not know the extent of the damage, which we will only know when he goes for his review next week.

You tell me, how can I have any confidence in local vets?

0 comments:

Post a Comment