Ink Is It! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ink Is It!

When my friend found out that I am looking to purchase a printer all in one, he told me to hold on as Kodak is coming out with a new model this March that is touted as the most ink-saving printer and it will also have the functions that I am looking for, scan, copy plus fax.

So, once again I went online to research on this new model and I came across
InkIsIt.com. This is a very comical website with funny videos, free games, contests, light hearted blog and funniest podcast on inks.

Nathan and Max really go all out to make as if ink is funny but the underlying message of the site is how to save on ink and make the most out of your printer. This is indeed timely for me so that I will make a informed purchase of my new printer all-in-one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment