Exchanging Saliva | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Exchanging Saliva

My friends think that I am a freak while I think they are gross. They share food between friends, share the same glass of drink and scoop ice cream from the same tub, well, you get what I am saying.

I don't do that and I can't. Not among friends, and not even among family members. Am I the oddball or are they?

They really have no qualms about drinking from the same glass one after another.

Once, my friend had to buy me a separate tub of ice cream because I just could not bring myself to eat with them. But the strange thing is, he asked me to taste his ice cream first, because it's another flavour. I declined, but he kept pushing me, so OK la, I took some, and then he ate it after me! Eeewwwww gross, gross, gross!

0 comments:

Post a Comment