Exploring Gourmet Tea | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Exploring Gourmet Tea

I have been drinking tea for a long time and found it better than coffee. However, I was only introduced to green tea and its health benefits a couple of years ago by my expatriate neighbour. After he was transferred out of the country recently and my supply of green tea ran out, I tried searching for it in local stores but none had that particular brand.

I decided to search online and came across TeaCuppa, an online store introducing us to the world of gourmet tea with its finest selection of tea and
Premium Loose Teas.

I am surprised that nowadays tea comes in such beautiful packaging and even gift sets. Now only do I know that tea can make great gifts too.

I think that one can get any tea from TeaCuppa from the vast selection that it offers, from green tea to black tea, white tea, Oolong tea, herbal tea, fruit tea, Pu-Erh tea and the newly introduced Mate tea and Rooibos tea.

I was particularly interested in green tea since that was my original intention but coming to TeaCuppa is a real eye-opener to discover that there are many types of green tea and not only ONE as I thought earlier.

Luckily I am a tea lover. I think I will be having a whale of a time exploring each different green tea!

2 comments:

Jess K said...

I get my teas from Teacuppa as well. My fav would be their Pearl Jasmine Tea. Strong jasmine and sweet gentle delicate teas! perfect for as my afternoon tea while reading my book!

Em said...

I actually am starting to enjoy online shopping. Oh blimey!

Post a Comment