Ian Randall Wilson's Hunger and Other Stories | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ian Randall Wilson's Hunger and Other Stories

Today, I had the privilege to read an excerpt from the short story collection Hunger and Other Stories by Ian Randall Wilson. To be honest, it has been age since I have read such a compelling story as A Wire Man.

I think that many of us can actually relate to the story which tells of the bad relationship between a father and son. Well, bad is not the right word, but I feel that the deteriorated father-son relationship is experienced by many the world over. How this can happen, I do not know but this story tells it exactly as it is.

Maybe it all boils down to communication or the lack of.

If you are looking to get a good read from stories that tell of the complex human mind and what drive us to do certain things, you are sure to find them in this collection of short stories by Ian Randall Wilson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment