Eyeing Printer All In One Again! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Eyeing Printer All In One Again!

I'm so fickle! I went shopping the other day for essentials and foot itchy went to the computer section and I saw an HP printer with scan and copy functions selling for MYR299 only. If I were to buy one with fax capabilty, that would be almost MYR400, but I already have a separate fax machine so it will be redundant.

Shall I buy it? It's not that I can't afford it, but I really do not know yet how much money I need to keep aside for my little monkey. For the past two weeks, I have already spent more than a thousand Ringgit on his medical fee, special diet and accessories that he needs to use on a daily basis.

And his medical care isn't over yet. He has to go for x-ray and then surgery. That would be another .. ? I dare not think of the pain and the bill.

So how? Buy or not? It's not as if I MUST have this as I rarely print, scan or copy but it would be handy when I do need to use any of these features.

0 comments:

Post a Comment