Four March Birthdays | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, March 23, 2007

Four March Birthdays

March is a very bad month for me because all my friends seem to be March babies! Well, there actually are four only, but when it comes to buying gifts for them all in the same month, I do seriously feel the pinch. That's why I think online coupons are God sent.

I went to UltimateCoupons to look for great deals because I was told that this is a great coupon resource site.

I already have in mind what to get for them this year. So I was delighted to find
Jewelry Television where I am getting 10% off an item before 31st March, 2007.

I also welcomed the $5 off a $50 order using
Lillian Vernon coupon and free shipping with Musician Friends coupon on orders over $49 paying by PayPal. And I received $5 off a $50 purchase with Sierra Trading Post coupon!

Finally, my shopping was done and, boy, am I glad that I managed to save quite a bit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment