Exchanging Easter Gifts | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Exchanging Easter Gifts

Easter is coming soon and it is our company's tradition to exchange gifts among the staff. This year, I plan to get a couple of Easter baskets for the bosses. It always helps to give them great gifts that will impress their wives.

After so many years, I have actually run out of Easter gift ideas until I came across the idea of giving Easter gift baskets in a magazine. I like the idea to be able to personalize the baskets. I can be sure that only the things that are well liked by the recipient will be included.

Besides, with prices starting from under $50 for such high quality products that are in the basket, I would say the gift baskets are affordable for me enough to buy a couple. After all, it is a once a year affair only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment