Pet Funeral Service | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pet Funeral Service

I met a couple at the vet's yesterday. They have three dogs and the eldest is already ten years old. They asked if I know of any company that is offering pet funeral service. They would like to be prepared for that eventuality.

Some people will think that this is "too much" but if you have kept a pet for more than ten years and have treated it like family, you would not think so.

Can you see your pet's body be dumped in the heap of rubbish by the rubbish collector? This is what will happen if you leave it to one particular vet in my city. If any animal dies in his hands, he will just call up the rubbish collector to get the carcass.

At another vet clinic, the odd job worker will send the body to a far spot and dig a shallow grave for it. I think nobody would want to see that happening to a family member, right?

I have read that a company in Kuala Lumpur is offering such a service. If anyone has utilized such a service before, please let me know by leaving a comment.

Your information is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment