It's a Guy Thing | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's a Guy Thing

A friend of mine recently received a windfall. And the first thing he did with his money is SHOPPING!

What do guys typically shop for? Things on his shopping list included laptop, desktop, TV and mobile phone. All high end ones, mind you.

On the other hand, my recent windfall, yes I also was lucky enough to receive a windfall which comes but once in a blue moon, this was what I spent on:

Paid creditor A - RM2000
Paid creditor B - RM150
Paid creditor C - RM150
Set aside money for creditor D (I am planning to pay him in a lump sum) - RM1000
Set aside money for my monkey's medical bills - RM500
Household expenses - RM1000

And divided the balance into two and shared it with a family member, which left me with less than RM500.

Am I silly or what?

Some people ask me why do I have to pay off the debts which are not my personal debts? Well, the answer is in upbringing and the sense of responsibility, which many people will not understand.

So, yeah, I too would love to treat myself to a brand new laptop, desktop, TV and cellphone. But maybe some other time :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment