Bon Jovi To Perform At Live Earth | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bon Jovi To Perform At Live Earth

Yesterday I wrote about Live Earth concerts across seven continents happening on 7th July, 2007. I thought I would mention that Bon Jovi is one of the top hundred performing artistes who will perform at Live Earth. I wonder which continent they will be performing in.

Asia, please!

Many years ago, was it already two decades?, Bon Jovi held a concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. That time, I was too young to make a trip out to Kuala Lumpur by myself to watch it though I really wanted to. Neither did I have a guardian or companion. Heck, I did not even have money for a concert ticket!

This time, I swear it will be different IF they do come and perform live in Kuala Lumpur. Well not necessary during Live Earth but sometime in the near future. I WILL GO no matter what!

0 comments:

Post a Comment