Arranging For My Parents' London Trip | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Arranging For My Parents' London Trip

My parents were invited to my cousin's wedding in London last month and as usual, the task of arranging for their trip fell on me. The family knows that they can depend on me to get them the best holiday packages and hotel deals.

London is a little tricky, though. Thankfully I came across
EasyToBook.com where I am able to receive London Hotels Discounts up to 75%.

I booked them in for one week in Hammersmith's three-star
Dalmacia Hotel. I did not want something too expensive or too cheap. I always go for moderation. Besides, it is indeed value for money as it is only situated minutes from Central London.

Furthermore, there's the Bush Theatre nearby as well as Empire Shepherd's Bush, Le Palais Hammersmith and the Olympia, among other touristy spots where they can while away their time.

When they returned, they told me what a great trip it was. And that left me wishing that I went along as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment