Fast Food | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, March 02, 2007

Fast Food

When people found out that I have never eaten certain kind of fast food before, and have only actually taken not more than ten times of fast food in total all my life, they think I am a freak.

Granted I felt like an odd ball when I was younger. As I grow older, It doesn't even bother me at all whether I have or have not taken any ABC fast food or not.

Like I said, you never miss what you never had. I have been deprived of so many things in life that I can survive on bare necessities.

See, now the Government / Health Ministry is trying to educate the people on the negative effects fast food has on our health. People are so used to eating out at fast food joints, will this message be too late?

When people change, it has to be from within and not what the Government tells them. Don't you think so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment