Tubal Reversal and Pregnancy Information | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, February 19, 2007

Tubal Reversal and Pregnancy Information

I found a great website on Tubal reversal and pregnancy information which I believe will be useful to my cousin sister.

Five years ago, she underwent tubal ligation but she is now yearning for a child again. I believe that Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center is the place that she should look to meet her new needs.

Of course, this procedure may not be right for every woman, but my cousin sister prefers to become pregnant again naturally. She said nothing beats the feeling of carrying a child in the womb for nine months and the birthing process is something no woman should miss out on.

I would be more than happy to inform her that it is possible to undergo a tubal reversal procedure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment