I Wanna Cry NOW | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, February 19, 2007

I Wanna Cry NOW

The medication hasn't helped. So the vet says that my monkey needs to be x-rayed. As it is Chinese New Year now, there is nothing much anyone can do since all the businesses are closed.

He told me to contact him on Tuesday and we will take the monkey to be x-rayed somewhere else, not at his clinic. I have no idea where, what is the distance or how much it will cost. The vet says he does not want to spoil my Chinese New Year mood. Well, it is already spoilt! Has been spoilt for years!

As it is now, I am not even celebrating Chinese New Year. What is there to celebrate? My heart is at the pit of my stomach. I don't feel well. I just don't have a good feeling about this.

Somebody, please help me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment