All Things Paintball | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, February 18, 2007

All Things Paintball

My friend, Exkay, is a paintball national player. He has represented the country in numerous competitions and tournaments and won a few trophies too. My love for paintball came from watching him and his team members play and fight for glory for the country.

Although I would love to participate too, I have a low threshold for pain and from the blue black spots on Exkay's body; they sure look painful enough to put me off from playing paintball myself.

However, that does not stop me from watching the game or cheering my friends on or even watch
paintball videos online, which is now my number one pastime.

Exkay introduced me to PBVids.com, the home of free paintball videos, games, pictures, downloads and my favorite, paintball giveaways! It also is a forum board that surprisingly is very active with fellow paintball lovers.

There are PLENTY of high resolution photos of paintball games in action of professional teams from 2005 and 2006 shot by the staff of PBVids.com.

We get to watch the videos and then if we wish, discuss about the video or the game play or tactic and so on.

Or we can play the online games that are available, post our highest score up and compete against other members of the board. The interactivity is the fun part of the PBVids community. Everyone is ever so helpful, warm and friendly and welcomed a newbie member like me with open arms so that I can easily integrate with other members. I feel that this is a board that all paintball players, hobbyists and enthusiast should converge for the love of paintball.

On a side note, I find it very amusing that free shipping is offered on orders above $1.00 from purchases made through their online store. That means virtually anyone who purchases something will qualify for free shipping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment