Three Things To Be Thankful For | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Three Things To Be Thankful For

Today, I read a blog entry on Colleen's Simple Kind Of Life on gratitude. I would like to make my own gratitude list as well. It's true that we are always complaining too much and not appreciate the better things in life so here is a post dedicated to the people and things that have been kind to me:

1. I am thankful for the well-being of my family, monkeys and myself. Health is the single most important thing we can have in life.

2. I am thankful for the chances that came my way, especially the windfall last year. No doubt there were missed chances as well, but it was better than nothing. And there's the chance to participate in paid blogging where it has helped me tremendously in meeting my credit bills, although my Google Page Rank in the system is STILL f**cked after 8 days and I have ten bans without knowing why.

3. I am thankful for the friends who have supported me in so many ways in my ventures, ideas and schemes. I am thankful they have taken the time to listen to my grouses as well, and put up with my moods.

Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment