Sports Illustrated Mobile Wallpapers @ $1.99 each Only! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sports Illustrated Mobile Wallpapers @ $1.99 each Only!

This morning, I got a peep at my cousin brother's mobile phone and was surprised to see wallpaper of a supermodel in swimsuit.

He told me that besides Valentine's Day, Feb, 14th, 2007, is also the day of release for the 43rd annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition with Beyonce Knowles as the cover girl.

In conjunction with that, SI Mobile is offering mobile wallpapers of these models. He said that these mobile wallpapers feature more than fifty supermodels and they are so high quality and surreal taken straight from the photos shoots as featured in past and present Sports Illustrated magazines.

I scolded him for wasting money on such things but he told me that it's not expensive, only $1.99 each download and it is supported by all major wireless carriers.

Hey, $1.99 is cheap. And I am going to download one for my own phone too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment