No More Licking Stamps | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, February 15, 2007

No More Licking Stamps

It is Valentine's Day and the best way for me to celebrate it is by sending Valentine's ecards. That's because most of my close friends are working somewhere else. That's the best thing that can be done to let them hear Cupid's best pickup lines.

Luckily I have a membership with egreetings.com for only $13.99 per year where I can send an unlimited number of cards as often as I like.

I dd not have to stress myself out by sending the cards all at once as I was able to personalize them way before Valentine's Day and schedule it to send out on 14th February, 2007.

It's so hassle-free to send out ecards this way. Since discovering the site, I have said goodbye to paper cards. No longer do I have to queue up at the post office or lick stamps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment