Waiting For PC Fair | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Waiting For PC Fair

I've wanted to buy an all-in-one printer for a damn long time but each time I ask my friend for his opinion, he will tell me that it's not good to have all the features in one unit. He told me that if one function breaks down, then I would not be able to use the other things as the unit has gone to the repair shop.

ermm I do see the logic of that, but I don't know. Branded also kaput so fast meh?

As of now, I don't even know what brand I am looking for. I have used a Canon printer that is still going strong after six years so that is a pretty good brand, in my book.

Anyway, I am waiting for PC Fair which I expect to happen in April or somewhere then. The dealers also have SOMETHING on sale, so I guess I will decide then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment