Of Nutz, Ballz and Testiclez | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Of Nutz, Ballz and Testiclez

I recently came across something on the internet that I MUST share with you. After a couple of months of serious blogging, it's time to inject some humor!

Ladies and gentlemen, do take a peep at The Home of
Your Nutz!

At first, I wondered what these nutz were for. Now I know better and I think they are more than decorative pieces. These nutz are said to boost a man's ego, if he hung a pair at the back of his car or bike! These will surely grab the attention he so sorely wishes for!

From 2in ballz to 8in giant nutz, whatever the size, whatever the usage, for a key chain, bike, car or truck, you name it, Your Nutz has it. They come in many colors too. Need I tell you that the most popular items are the flesh 8in big ballz and the 8in nutz sack in furry gorilla?

Honestly, these nutz are so real looking. Wouldn't it be funny to see people's reaction if you hung a pair out? I guarantee you everyone would do a double take!

However, if you were going to some serious place, like a place of worship, better keep the ballz in a nut sack, OK? Take care to only conceal the nutz in a nut sack of its appropriate size. We don't want them to be constricted and without ventilation, do we?

These novelty nutz, ballz and testiclez are sure to make a grown man blush but they make great gifts for your automotive enthusiast friends.

After the photo I posted on New Year's Day, this post confirms that this is an adult blog! haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment