ID & Password Overload | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 10, 2007

ID & Password Overload

When the internet first started to reach out to the masses, I read that everyone was complaining of information overload.

I feel that this isn't really relevant nowadays. What I feel is that I am suffering from is ID and password overload. Not a day goes by when I do not have to log in to a hundered and one accounts on the internet using various log in IDs and passwords, unless I am offline, of course.

And to think that I take the easy way out by using a semi-global ID and password.

I have a friend who also has many accounts and each one has a different combination of log in ID and password. I wonder how he can remember them all.

I wonder what happens if one day, my mind blanks out and I dont remember my password. It freaks me out when sometimes there are some technical glitches with the service provider or website and I can't log in.

Of course I do jot them down in my little black book but the problem is, I don't remember to update them if there are any changes. Hah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment