Markus' Trip To Key West | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, February 12, 2007

Markus' Trip To Key West

Markus just came back from Florida. That lucky devil gets to travel there EVERY YEAR! That's because his grandparents own a home in Florida.

However, he told me that it is not that fun with the old couple around and every time he goes to Florida to "visit" them, he will book a tour to other parts of Florida. This time, it was
Key West vacation rentals.

He told me that the luxury oceanfront condo he stayed in during his holiday had a breathtaking view out to sea and it was refreshing to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

He even showed off to me a stack of photos that he took of the condo and surroundings. It really IS luxurious. I wish I was there too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment