Going Into Online Sales | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Going Into Online Sales

I recently thought that since I am already spending so much time online, why don't I do some online trading like so many of my friends. I did some research online and seems like replica sunglasses is the IN thing right now.

There are many people who are aiming to look like a million dollars without paying an arm or a leg for it. I certainly understand these people so I thought that I should cash in on the trend.

I even found a reliable source for Wholesale Replica Sunglasses. They have so many brand name look-alike sunglasses but because these replicas do not have the brand names or logos of the real thing, then it is not illegal to sell.

A lot of these replica sunglasses are offered at a lowly $1.33 per pair and I saw these were being bidded on eBay for up to $8 per pair. Can you imagine the profit margin? That is about a hefty $6 per pair, a few hundred percent!

It is really tempting, when the cost of selling online is almost zero, except for some time and effort. We don't even have to pay for store rental or utility bills. Isn't that a perfect arrangement?

0 comments:

Post a Comment