Re: Aiming For A Google Page Rank 3 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Re: Aiming For A Google Page Rank 3

Did you read my latest post on my new blog, Blank Canvas? It is my aim to raise my Page Rank from a big fat ZERO now to a THREE in the next Google Page Rank update. Unfortunately, I missed it this time round.

I was told that Google does an update approximately every three months, so that means I have three months to build my
link popularity. I think I will get some power bloggers to link up my new blog.

I have seen the wonder of being linked up by high ranked blogs like it happened to this blog, which rose from a new blog to a Page Rank 3 only after two months when it was linked by a my friend's Page Rank 5 blog.

I don't like to beg my friends to link to my new blog but it is easier than leaving comments all over cyber space and get spidered by search engine robots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment