Expanding My Social Circle With Just Say Hi! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Expanding My Social Circle With Just Say Hi!

Friends were horrified when they found out that I am STILL single. They told me that I shouldn't waste time waiting and that I should instead take control of the situation by expanding my social circle in as many ways as possible.

They told me about a
free online dating social site called Just Say Hi! They said that it is a very fun and interesting site where single like-minded people meet.

One of them shared with me his experience with Just Say Hi and it does sound exciting. He told me that this was where he met his wife. Wow!

So I guess I will be off to register myself on Just Say Hi. Membership is free and there's nothing to lose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment