5 Reasons Why I Blog | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 24, 2007

5 Reasons Why I Blog

I saw this meme on some blogs and thought that I would do it even though nobody tagged me!

I started this blog on 2nd May, 2006. At that time, I was upset over something, and I needed an avenue to pour my heart out somewhere. A blog is a good place to do so, since I could maintain anonymity.

So here are 5 reasons why I blog:

1. To have an avenue to express myself
I needed to release the thoughts in my head.

2. To kill time
When I started this blog, I was at a lull and had some free time on my hands

3. As a challenge
I knew nothing about blogging or traffic or pinging so it was a challenge to learn everything from scratch.

4. To record my nightmares
I have too many of these that it would be good to record down and see which actually comes true in the future.

5. To diss the people that pisses me off in real life
An anonymous blog is just what I need to do this! haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment