Pet Insurance For Peace Of Mind | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pet Insurance For Peace Of Mind

Faithful blog readers would know that I am currently taking care of my very sick monkey. It is very distressing to have a sick pet that is like a member of the family and yet being saddled with all the medical bills.

Each visit to the vet cost me almost a hundred dollars. While I hope to be able to provide the best medical care for my monkey, it is not that easy when savings are dwindling. I wish that I had bought a
pet insurance policy so that at times like these, I can concentrate fully on taking care of my pet's health and not worry about when the next trip to the vet is going to be paid for.

With this dilemma that I am facing, it is too late to regret but I would definitely have my pet covered next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment