Sending Flowers Online | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sending Flowers Online

My friend Paul wanted to give a surprise to his colleague by expressing his true feelings. He asked for my opinion on what he should do. I figured that a safe bet would be to send flowers online since 83% of people love receiving flowers unexpectedly. Well, I hope that she falls into the group of 83%!

Furthermore, I know that Paul would be too shy to go into his local florist to pick a bouquet of flowers so browsing online florists would be more comfortable for him.

Paul told me that he is amazed by the range of gifts that are available at FlowerShop.com. He is sure that these are not sold in his city and he really likes the personal touch that he received from FlowerShop.com despite the fact that the purchase was concluded online.

Sending flowers online is so easy, I expect the girl to be receiving many more bouquets in the days to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment