The Belisi Story | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Belisi Story

I have long been inspired by Peter Belisi's success story after reading his article, Belisi - How it Started, from tending bars in Palm Beach to venturing into the fashion world via men's ties to being one of the noted fashion designers.

I like his innovative mind, to come up with the idea of starting a luxury line of fashion accessory is a bold step to take, what with little capital and of course without room for failure.

I understand that part very well, being from a background of urban poverty where every cent counts and there is no margin for me to fail. I have to do everything with extra care because I really can't afford to fail, unlike people who can go by trial and error.

I like to think that Peter Belisi is a new age designer. He brings fashion to the people. He blogs on fashion for men and women and takes the trouble to educate us. His blogs do not spell "Sell Belisi" only but each article is written with care.

Also, for every item that is sold, part of the proceeds goes towards charity. This alone makes him stand out from his competitors.

I know that Belisi will be a far bigger name in the near future with his non-conventional approach towards his business. I would like to see a man like him go further than ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment