*Sell* Call Caused Me Much Missed Gains | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 26, 2007

*Sell* Call Caused Me Much Missed Gains

I sakit hati for missed gains. Last month, I was forced to make a Sell call as I have post dated cheques to meet and I had to give allowance for my cheque to clear to settle that. Wah now one month later, my share raised another RM1 each.. and I had so much there. :( :( :(

I wouldn't say I lost but I did missed a lot of money. If I had won that extra RM1 per share and still holding on to them now due to the wide margin, I can write less 200 ads per lot!

Before selling, I told myself, "OK, I need this money next week. Do not yearn for the missed gains no matter how high it raises tomorrow or next week or next month."

No matter how I steeled myself, I still feel it's a pity to be forced to sell. *sob*

Arrgghhh frust factor number one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment