Eyeing Professional osCommerce Templates | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Eyeing Professional osCommerce Templates

Someone I know, but not that well, offered to design an e-commerce website for me last week for free. He showed me a demo page and I was quite taken in. However, I a rather skeptical since this involve various payment modules and security certificate. I was not sure if he was up to it. I did not relish the thought of having agitated customers on my hand.

However, I was curious about him offering to do it for free. Is there free lunch in the world? Off I went online to check out his competitors. To be frank, I rather have a third party design my website rather than somebody I know. I don't know why, I don't like people to have a hold against me.

I came across osCommerceCafe.com. This is a highly professional web designing company. There are currently seventy designs available and they promise to add more to the pool. I love their designed and I am so excited I already bookmarked them.

What I found that osCommerceCafe.com only charge us $89 for a three-month membership and during this time, we are free to download the templates to our hearts' content.

$89 is a really reasonable price for these professional
osCommerce templates for my site.

I think this is a really flexible option for me who have a very low budget. It is way better than other sites who charge per design, which is very ridiculous if you ask me.

The current seventy available templates are spread out over nineteen categories from Seasonal to Computers to Fashion to Flowers.

I really like themed templates as they are able to reflect our general products better and will capture the interest of the browser and convert him into a buyer.

These high quality templates will most definitely do that and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment