House of Tea | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

House of Tea

I am a tea-drinker while my mother is a coffee lover. I have told her many times that tea is more beneficial to our health but I guess she is already addicted to the caffeine.

Although I drink all kinds of tea, I am really into organic green tea, especially those from Japan. It was first introduced to me by my Japanese expatiate neighbour and I have since then tried to drink only organic green tea.

Grand Tea Stand can be considered as the House of Tea. It stocks all kinds of tea that you can think of, from the common to the rarest of rare.

Tea from them is always quality guaranteed as they have excellent packaging that ensures tea are not destroyed by its two enemies, air and light.

Since I was introduced to Grand Tea Stand, I never need look further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment