End Times Theology Online Course | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, January 22, 2007

End Times Theology Online Course

A few of my friends have been reading up on End Times Theology. They are Christians while I am not, so we always have a field day discussing what would happen and what the Bible says. Now, I may not be a Christian, but I do read the Bible. You can say, I am someone who believes in a World Religion. My interpretation may not be 100% accurate but these friends don't mind me discussing with them!

The things that I find on the internet simply amaze me. I can now tell these friends that they can get a certification for End Times theology.

This course is an accredited online course offered by Maranatha College and it is only $19.95.

Fortunately, this course is open to Christians who love God's Word so they do qualify! The course runs for four weeks only, but students will be given a total of 120 days to complete the material and assignments to receive the certificate of completion.

Since it is an online course, anyone with an internet access will be able to enroll into one, by just setting up a user ID and password to log in to the online classroom of Maranatha College.

When they have received their certification, they MAY feel that their knowledge is better than mine *sob*

0 comments:

Post a Comment