Ah... the evilness | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ah... the evilness

... of writing "reviews". I recently wrote so many reviews on the latest mobile phones that I suddenly felt that my own mobile is so outdated. Ahhh! Evil, evil, evil!

I MUST NOT SUCCUMB TO TEMPTATION!!!!

My sister really has a MotoRazr and she is telling me what a good phone it is. But her boyfriend gave it to her from his winnings in Poker, while I don't have a boyfriend and even if I had, there's no guarantee that he'll have the luck in gambling. Bah!

And she tells me that is has a camera. I have been hankering for a REAL digital camera for years and I still haven't gotten around to buying one, while she already has one and now also a camera phone!

Ahhhh! Envy, envy, envy!

But in the first place, I don't even have the heart to upgrade my mobile phone as this is my lucky phone which I won in a contest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment