Doing Charity With RAZR | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 19, 2007

Doing Charity With RAZR

My sister received a sizzling hot Sprint Red RAZR from her fiancé last year for Christmas. She had been hankering for one for a long time but never got around to making that purchase. Actually the price is affordable but she is quite stingy. So her fiancé got it for her as a gift.

The Motorola RAZR is very sleek at only 13.9 mm thin and 53 mm wide and yet it is packed with complete features that make me go green eyed! I wish I had that for Christmas too but all I ever received were books!

This Red RAZR is different from other cell phones because with each sale, a portion of the proceeds go towards the support to fight against AIDS.

I think this is an excellent plan where we get to do our bit for charity, especially in the fight against AIDS, which is actually one of the greatest threats to humanity in the modern world.

We get a beautiful phone and we get to do some charity on the side. It really is a win-win situation. Even celebrities like Oprah Winfrey and Bono, among others, are doing their bit via Sprint Red RAZR. I don't why we can't too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment